The Air King provides unparalleled service for many property management company’s for the Metro Detroit area. From heating to air conditioning to indoor air quality, our seasoned HVAC technicians have the expertise to keep your commercial and residential property running smoothly!
We understand the frustration you go through as a property manager. When a tenant calls with a problem, they want it fixed…ASAP! You can’t afford to wait several days for your handyman to “get around to it.” You need a qualified professional on-site NOW! You need the Air King!
We offer convenient online scheduling and management of every service order you submit. Conveniently view your status online in real-time from dispatch to completion.CALL NOW
Partner With Certified HVAC Technicians for Property Management
As a property manager, you’re responsible for ensuring the HVAC units throughout your building are in high-functioning condition, and issues are dealt with promptly. That’s why you should look to us as your go-to HVAC services provider.
We boast a team of the best technicians in the area who are well-versed in administering a full range of HVAC services in all real estate sectors. They’ll take your lead and follow every instruction you give them. Whether you have tenants dealing with a broken furnace or need a new AC unit installed, we’re the team you need to handle the project promptly and to the highest standards.
Start a partnership with us by calling our office and inquiring about our property management services.
HVAC Services for All Property Management Companies
No matter what industry you’re in, if you’re a property manager in need of an expert HVAC technician, we’re here for you. Here are just a few of the industries we’ve extended our services to in the past:
- Rental property management
- Residential property management
- Commercial property management
- Apartment property managers
- Real estate property management
Every building needs a robust HVAC system tended to by a responsive and skilled team of technicians. You can always count on us to respond with a sense of urgency and react with future-proof, cost-effective solutions. We’re versed in installing systems in all building types and responding to emergencies for all HVAC unit makes and models.
Contact us to learn more about our comprehensive service list.
A Full Suite of Property Maintenance Services
The Air King is a full-service HVAC company with a full suite of solutions for you to access. We boast a team of multi-skilled and multi-certified specialists who have years of collective experience partnering with project managers. With a proven track record of success, we take every project seriously and conduct our services with accuracy and perfection in mind. We only consider a job done once it satisfies your expectations and guarantees lasting results.
Here is what you can access with us:
- HVAC installations
- HVAC repairs
- HVAC maintenance
- HVAC inspections
- Emergency HVAC repairs
Whether you need one or more of the services listed above, we’re accessible when you need us and always have a team of technicians on standby. Don’t hesitate to give us a call so we can discuss your needs and get the project rolling.
Access HVAC Services With Fast Response Times
Your project matters to us, so we keep ourselves ready to respond to your needs at any time. Simply call our office and let the dispatcher know what service you need. We’ll be on-site as soon as possible to ensure your air conditioning malfunction or furnace failure is dealt with in the shortest possible timeframe.
If you prefer to arrange a consultation to discuss your project, they’ll book you in at the next available time slot. During your consultation, we’ll draft a service plan that includes all the pertinent details and discuss your budget and how we can accommodate it.
HVAC Property Management Service Prices
We complete service calls quickly, efficiently with the highest quality at a reasonable price. We treat your clients with the utmost respect and courtesy, ensuring high tenant/client satisfaction. For managers, we offer low flat rate pricing on installation of furnaces and hot water tanks. Same day service is available when calls are received before 2 pm. We guarantee it or receive a ten percent discount. We offer 24 hour emergency service for an additional $45 for after hours and weekend calls.
Flat rate pricing as follows (includes labor)
- Furnace NEW 70,000 btu York $950 installed
- Furnace NEW 90,000 btu York $1050 installed
- Furnace NEW 80,000 btu York 95.5 % efficiency $1750 installed
- Return boot drop w/ associated furnace install $125
- Gas line kit w/associated furnace install $65 includes 6′ max of gas line, aga approved shutoff, union, and drip leg.
- Electric drop w/ associated furnace install $65 includes 8′ max electric line, switch, box, n cover.
- Complete exhaust run Max 10′ $65
- Transition plenum $40 up to 16″
- Transition plenum $65 16-24″
- Transition plenum $85 24″-40″
- Transition plenum larger than 40″ prices vary
- New 40 gallon Hot water tank installed $450
- 18 inch Copper w/ shut off valve to tank $75
- Single family Conversion from radiant (boiler, steam, hot water, radiators) to forced air furnace with duct work and vent covers $4000
- 2 family w/ 2 independent furnaces Conversion from radiant (boiler, steam, hot water, radiators) to forced air furnace with duct work and vent covers $6500
- City permits available at actual cost for all services
Flat Rate Service – Prices Include Labor
- Furnace Blower motor replacement $360
- Ignitor $155 (Most)
- Circuit boards vary
- Induced draft motors vary
- 24V Fan center $163
- Transformer $125
- Heat only Thermostat $95
- Digital programmable Thermostat heat and cool $125
- Flame sensor $92
- Thermocouples $95 (Hot Water Tanks & Furnaces)
- Furnace gas valves (most) $185
- Smart gas valve $360 (Most)
- Smart ignitor $185
- Ignition modules vary
- Thermopile $124
- Hot water tank thermostatic gas valve $188
- Furnace clean and check $37 (After Rebate)
- Heat certifications $40
- 5 inch chimney liner $300 with wye for furnace and hot water tank connection
- Low water cut offs $455 (Boilers)
- Automatic water feeders $465 (Boilers)
- Travel fees $45 if more than 20 miles from office (Waived With Maintenance Contract)
- All others are $75 service charge including first hours labor, and parts. Each additional hour at $75
Get in Touch Today!
Do you need to outsource your HVAC services? We're the contractor you need that will deliver fast, efficient, and flawless results. Reach us at (313) 274-4320 to learn more!CALL NOW